About This Forum This is the place to ask any questions on this forum or how this forum works. Also for leaving feedback or suggestions on this forum.

How to fix a daisy looped system?!

Old November 18th 14, 04:08 PM
rosieglow rosieglow is offline
Junior Member

Default How to fix a daisy looped system?!

Hello,
I've discovered late in the day that my builder, when rewiring my house, has daisy looped all the tv sockets and left no discernible aerial cable at all. What is the best way to rectify this situation? I would prefer to avoid having to break open walls and ceilings if possible! I cannot get the original builder to come back.
Thanks for taking the time to read this.