About This Forum This is the place to ask any questions on this forum or how this forum works. Also for leaving feedback or suggestions on this forum.

Is this legal merchandise?

Old March 17th 13, 05:07 PM
ringtor ringtor is offline
Junior Member

Default Is this legal merchandise?

A local electronics shop sold me a new set top box for freeview. When I got it home it was a TVonics with a label on top. When I phoned the number on the label a man said it was left over from digital switchover and shouldn't have been sold. I returned it next day but the shop was very abusive and refused me a refund.
Is this legal merchandise? Should it have been sold at a discount as I believe TVonics is no longer trading? Can anyone advise me?