Old July 21st 03, 07:59 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Stuart

Default Freeview - Break up because of too strong a signal

"De" wrote in message

"Steve" wrote in message
I just cant see that too much signal is the problem here.
You ave missed out some important information from your original post,

ie
the location of your aunt (a postcode first four digits) would be

useful,
and what about the transmitter, which one does she use? These are

important
factors here.

Steve

Well she lives in South Harrow not sure what the PostCode is HA something

The box says the transmitter is Crystal Palace.

Ahem - our aerial points UP at CP with fairly new coax. We are about 1000
yds from the transmitter with a internal roof aerial. Either I don't have
the elevation right ;-) or it is impossible to overload a Pace DVTA.

Work out how much less signal your aunt is getting than me...

--
Stuart