Old July 21st 03, 10:23 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
De

Default Freeview - Break up because of too strong a signal

"Tony Walton" wrote in message
De wrote:
Is it possible that I could get picture breakup because the signal is

too
strong?

Yes. Too much signal can overload the input stages in your box, leading
to picture breakup. Try getting a couple of inline attenuators from an
aerial supplier - these plug into the aerial lead and reduce the signal.

--
Tony

I see maplin do a 6db and 12db one for 5 is that an average price?

Also which do you think would be better? Is that going to make the analouge
channels look grainy?