Old April 15th 18, 10:41 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
tim...[_2_]

Default iPlayer downloads now only being offered in sd1?

"Johnny B Good" wrote in message
Not one of my Saturday night's selection of downloads included any hd1
(1280 by 720) offerings. Every single last one being sd1 (960 by 540).
Some were expected to be sd1 such as "Dad's Army"

Oh is DA available on iPlayer

the last time (during the current run) I missed an ep and looked for it on
iPlayer it was unavailable and I had to look for it on Youtube (as I did for
S4 E13 which the politically correct police decided is not longer suitable
for broadcast for family viewing.)

tim