Old April 15th 18, 12:24 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Default Oxford Local Mux.... Anyone got any information?

On 14/04/2018 20:17, Brian Gaff wrote:
My god what a mess. It was oh so easy in the vhf days.
Brian

No it wasn't Brian! Take your rose-tinted glasses off and put the dark
ones back on!

We had horrendous 'continental interference', impulse interference from
trams, motor bikes, lawn mowers and every other damn thing that had
spark plugs, which just about everything. We had diathermy patterning if
you were within a mile of a large hospital, aeroplane flutter, and
ghosting -- oh the ghosting!