Old April 13th 18, 08:55 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Stephen[_8_]

Default Oxford Local Mux.... Anyone got any information?

HI all,

I currently recieve the Local Oxford TV mux on UHF 29 in deepest Northampton

According to the DTG Postcode checker:

http://www.digitaluk.co.uk/coveragec...gdis7ov2nn7d76

The one on UHF 29 is moving to UHF 22 and there appears to be a 2nd
Local Oxford TV mux appearing on UHF 46 on the 23rd May.

Is this the introduction of geographic interleaving due to interference
from other transmitters or is there additional channels lauching from
the Oxford TX?

Open source searching on the internet has not provided me with any answers

S.