Old April 12th 18, 08:47 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Jeff Gaines

Default HD Recorder Advice Please

On 12/04/2018 in message
Charlie+ wrote:

If the OP decides to go down the splitter/stripper route, ask again, a
lot of them dont work well, get very hot, dont strip HDCP properly or at
all etc. etc. Then you have to record the un-encrypted hdmi signal to
DVD, hardly anything will do that outside a computer with an hdmi input
card.

I'm beginning to wish I had replaced the blown caps on my Panasonic :-(

Perhaps I'll try eBay for an older Panny with SCART since it is so much
hassle with HDMI.

--
Jeff Gaines Wiltshire UK
The facts, although interesting, are irrelevant