Old April 10th 18, 05:50 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Default Gotham

I thought it had been a flop, It lasted 4.2 mins the first time. did not
have ad and was completely stupid as well, but each to their own.

"Jeff Layman" wrote in message
news
For those who have been missing Gotham, Series 4 starts tonight on E4 at
2100.

Of course, it will all be a bit confusing as Channel 5 never showed Series
3. That was aired on Netflix last year - so those watching on
Freeview/Freesat and haven't got Netflix will have a bit of catching up to
do. Unfortunately it seems that, if Series 3 ever appears on
Freeview/Freesat, it will be /after/ Series 4 is shown!

I only found out about it by pure chance when an announcement ad appeared
for it at the end of Countdown today. The bloody Radio Times, which we buy
each week, made no mention of it at all, other than showing it as "New" in
the E4 listing for today.

--

Jeff