Old April 6th 18, 03:06 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Default satellite navigation

On 06/04/2018 09:02, Jeff Gaines wrote:

That's very odd. Both my Tom Toms warn at 2/3 mile and 1/3 mile.

My stand alone TomTom did that as well, it was excellent and didn't get
me lost ever. I had a car with a built in TomTom though and it persisted
in calling a roundabout in Salisbury a "junction" - and it showed on the
TomTom map as a junction. It had been a roundabout for at least 12 years
at the time. I think the built in ones have very old maps and software
and. even if you can afford the horrendous update costs you still don't
get what a sub £100 TomTom would give you.

Interesting...