Old April 6th 18, 11:54 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Davey

Default satellite navigation

On 6 Apr 2018 11:18:24 GMT
"Jeff Gaines" wrote:

On 06/04/2018 in message Davey
wrote:

When I was a member of a TomTom forum, there were lots of complaints
about failure of TomTom devices to accept, or even seek, updates that
had been part of the purchase promises. There were so many complaints
about TomTom's lack of customer service that it took the forum down,
citing 'lack of interest'!

If there was a problem it seems to be fixed now. My TomTom gets
regular map updates along with other updates (no idea what they are)
which were included in the purchase price.

There was clearly a whole range of successes depending on which model
people had, so you may be one of the lucky ones. Hopefully, they are
all that good now.
I have never, and will never, own a TomTom.

--
Davey.