Old April 6th 18, 11:18 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Jeff Gaines

Default satellite navigation

On 06/04/2018 in message Davey wrote:

When I was a member of a TomTom forum, there were lots of complaints
about failure of TomTom devices to accept, or even seek, updates that
had been part of the purchase promises. There were so many complaints
about TomTom's lack of customer service that it took the forum down,
citing 'lack of interest'!

If there was a problem it seems to be fixed now. My TomTom gets regular
map updates along with other updates (no idea what they are) which were
included in the purchase price.

--
Jeff Gaines Wiltshire UK
It may be that your sole purpose in life is to serve as a warning to others.