Old April 5th 18, 04:25 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Default Commonwealth Games

Yes well, I remember I had a very short friend back in those days and the
ony way he could take photoes was by holding it above his head and in the
right general direction and pressing the shutter.

"tim..." wrote in message
news

"Brian Gaff" wrote in message
news
Yes you may laugh, but in the old days people did forget this, however,
my old Pentax from when I could see had this sorted, it had a motor
driven shutter over tthe lens so you could not leave it on.

just buy an SLR, you know it makes sense

tim