Old April 5th 18, 08:59 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Default Commonwealth Games

Yes you may laugh, but in the old days people did forget this, however, my
old Pentax from when I could see had this sorted, it had a motor driven
shutter over tthe lens so you could not leave it on.

"R. Mark Clayton" wrote in message
On Wednesday, 4 April 2018 12:55:34 UTC+1, Davey wrote:
Watching the Opening Ceremony, it struck me how many of the Indigenous
People had wired earpieces. They really were an advanced people!

--
Davey.

In Crocodile Dundee, his aboriginal friend advises him to remove the lens
cap on his camera if he wants to take a photo...