Old March 30th 18, 09:11 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Paul Cummins[_5_]

Default Crystal Palace Issues

In article , (Bill
Wright) wrote:

The CP signal will be so strong that the aerial could well be
faulty and still provide enough signal to seem OK. But that would
show up on 55/56.

When I lived in Forest Hill, I was so close to CP that if I spat out of
the window, it sizzled.

We could receive analogue with a self-tapping screw in the aerial socket,
but DTT demanded an antenna system so we bought a "flat plate" style one,
pointing it generally at CP.

If the OP lives in Central London, he's unlikely to get Hannington unless
the Yagi lobes are completely screwed, and Bluebell Hill will reinforce
the 55/56 SFN rather than breaking it.

--
Paul Cummins - Always a NetHead
Wasting Bandwidth since 1981