Old March 28th 18, 06:30 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Default No Sunday programmes in Freeview Play?

I wonder if he did the thing that is part of his name a lot.

I often wonder if modern companies have lost their way. I mean most of them
seem to not be actually involved in consumer gear, just putting out a design
brief then stuffing their names on it.

"Jeff Gaines" wrote in message
On 27/03/2018 in message Jeff Layman wrote:

I just tried looking at Sunday's programme schedule on my Panny TV using
Freeview Play, and found that Sunday is missing!

Anyone else see this with a Panny or other make?

I think Konosuke Matsu****a was a very religious man who didn't feel
people should watch TV on Sundays.

--
Jeff Gaines Wiltshire UK
I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day.