Old March 27th 18, 02:17 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Jeff Layman[_2_]

Default No Sunday programmes in Freeview Play?

Well, I've got a decent AV amp and speakers connected to the TV, and I
sometimes listen to live radio programmes through it. I thought I could
do the same with a programme only a couple of days old, but it appears
not. I have just come across this on an iPlayer help page at
http://iplayerhelp.external.bbc.co.uk/radio/other/games_console_radio_iplayer

"Can I listen to BBC iPlayer Radio on my TV device?

Our BBC iPlayer Radio app isn't available on TVs any more. This is
because we've noticed that radio and TV content are accessed
differently, so they should be treated differently. "

It seems that only Radio 1 is partially available on iPlayer because it
has a video channel associated with it.

I just checked on FreeviewPlay again, and no radio programmes are
available on it. As it happens, last Sunday is still not showing for TV
or radio, but even though Saturday and Monday show, there are no radio
channels available to listen to, only TV channels to watch.

--

Jeff

On 27/03/18 15:04, Brian Gaff wrote:
Maybe its the end of the world but nobody has bothered to tell us?
After all what would be the point?