Old March 27th 18, 02:03 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Jeff Layman[_2_]

Default No Sunday programmes in Freeview Play?

On 27/03/18 14:36, Peter Duncanson wrote:
On Tue, 27 Mar 2018 07:52:07 +0100, Jeff Layman
wrote:

I just tried looking at Sunday's programme schedule on my Panny TV using
Freeview Play, and found that Sunday is missing!

Anyone else see this with a Panny or other make?

Sunday is April 1st, All Fools' Day.

Hmmm... I wonder!

LoL! But it was last Sunday - the 25th (and the previous Sunday) I was
referring to.

This all came about because I missed listening to a programme on Sunday
afternoon on Radio 3. Radio 3 doesn't appear in the iPlayer app on the
Panny's apps page, so I went to its FreeviewPlay guide, only to find
that Sunday was missing - it jumps from Saturday 24th to Monday 26th.
The programme is available on the BBC website, but I would have to
register to listen to it.

--

Jeff