Old March 27th 18, 01:38 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Default Humax freeview to freesat

On 26/03/2018 17:02, Mike wrote:
Hi all,
havin had a Humax freeview receiver for some years now (and being very
satisfied with it) I decided to get a Humax sat receiver (Foxsat
-HDR).
This new (to me) box seems really slow to respond when in Freesat mode
(just changing up and down channels and along the timeline). So slow,
in fact that I'm considering getting rid of it.
When in non freesat mode it is quicker but still a bit sluggish.
Anyone else had this problem?
- Mike

I have three of these and I don't have that problem. However two of them
need a re-install quite often. It appears that if there have been
transmission changes since the last re-install they struggle to find
channels. I just do a re-install if they get noticeably slow.