Old March 26th 18, 04:40 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
charles[_2_]

Default BBC News CHannel 107

In article ,
Mark Carver wrote:
On 26/03/2018 15:22, Andrew wrote:

A few houses on the Northern fringes of the sussex village where
I live seem to have aerials pointing along the line of stane
street. This is the Roman road to Londinium, so presumably CP,
because I cannot think of any transmitters in the 37 miles
between me and CP.

One of them now has one of those Tri-boom wideband jobs on
a wavy, wibbly wobbly pole in the garden. It has white
coax so presumably a diy job.

I didn't think we could get CP down here, but they are on high
ground, while I only have line of sight to Midhurst. Grrr.

Oooh, I'm told back in the analogue days, CP was receivable in Selsey
and the Witterings ?

Charles will know perhaps ?

Before my time - Once Rowridge came on, there would have been appaling
adjacent channel interference, but pre-Rowridge it might have been possible.
In the 405 days - who knows. I could get Rowridge here in a strong CP area.
I put the aerial up because Southern had better films than LOndon.

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England