Old March 26th 18, 12:42 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Mark Carver[_2_]

Default BBC News CHannel 107

On 26/03/2018 12:05, Pinnerite wrote:
This morning I tried to view HD channels 107 (BBC News) and 108 (Al Jazeera)
Both were breaking up. This is from Crystal Palace.

Lots of complaint messages from others but I couldn't find an explanation
anywhere.

Last Wednesday morning (March 21st) COM 7 and 8 from Crystal Palace
moved from UHF Ch 33 and 35, to 55 and 56 as part of the three year long
700 MHz clearance scheme.

You most probably have a Group A UHF aerial, and if so both these muxes
will now be beyond the frequency range of it.

--
Mark