Old March 24th 18, 02:54 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Adrian Caspersz

Default Dressing drama sets with tech

I regularly watch Holby (er, shoot me now...). They seem to have bought
in the guys who dress up the shop displays in Ikea.

Some time ago I noticed a Shuttle 'cube' PC case, sitting lost on a
bookcase - no monitor, no keyboard. Perhaps it's a midi hifi system?

Last week, Guy Henry's character (a pedantic swede of taste for things
exact and expensive) placed, horror of horrors, a stylus upon a vinyl
record and enjoyed some classical music at his abode.

The turntable make was clearly visible.

ION.

Yes, really?

--