Old March 22nd 18, 08:02 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Default from another group

Yes well, I was brought up on condensed milk. some say it helped win the
war.

We had icicles on the ceiling in this house never mind the windows. The
eaves were so close to the corner of the room. Now we have all this lagging,
draft proofing and double glazing, no open fires with draftee chimneys, no
pea souper fogs that left the scarf you breathed through yellow as nobody
now has inefficient fires running on poor quality coal.

No spontaneously combusting Cortina mark 1 and 2s or Escorts with holes in
the floor covered by a piece of hardboard.

"Jeff Layman" wrote in message
news
On 22/03/18 01:44, Bill Wright wrote:

snip