Old March 21st 18, 10:11 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Mark Carver[_2_]

Default Blackhill return confusion

On 21/03/2018 10:54, NY wrote:
"Mark Carver" wrote in message
On 21/03/2018 10:40, Bob Latham wrote:
In article ,
*** Mark Carver wrote:

Yes, Black Hill COM 7 and 8 will move to 55/56 in September this year.

Is there a list of the transmitters and dates for 55/56 anywhere Mark?

I have a spreadsheet, but it's not public domain I'm afraid.

However, the raw data for all sites right up until 2020 seems to be in
Digital UK's postcode checker, so it can be obtained using that on a
site by site basis, plugging in billions of postcodes.

Is the migration of COM7/8 being coordinated with 700 MHz alterations of
frequency, or is it a completely separate exercise?

It's all part of the 700 meg exercise, but sites don't necessarily move
COM 7 and 8 together, and/or at the same time as the other muxes. For
instance Waltham moved COM 8 to 56 last month, but COM 7 won't move
for a couple of years yet. See my reply to Scott too.

--
Mark