Old March 21st 18, 09:54 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
NY

Default Blackhill return confusion

"Mark Carver" wrote in message
On 21/03/2018 10:40, Bob Latham wrote:
In article ,
Mark Carver wrote:

Yes, Black Hill COM 7 and 8 will move to 55/56 in September this year.

Is there a list of the transmitters and dates for 55/56 anywhere Mark?

I have a spreadsheet, but it's not public domain I'm afraid.

However, the raw data for all sites right up until 2020 seems to be in
Digital UK's postcode checker, so it can be obtained using that on a site
by site basis, plugging in billions of postcodes.

Is the migration of COM7/8 being coordinated with 700 MHz alterations of
frequency, or is it a completely separate exercise?

The map at the bottom of
https://www.a516digital.com/2018/03/...7th-march.html
shows which quarter of which year the various regions are going through
their 700 MHz clearance, and *maybe* the COM7/8 move is taking place at the
same time.