Old March 21st 18, 09:43 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Mark Carver[_2_]

Default Blackhill return confusion

On 21/03/2018 10:40, Bob Latham wrote:
In article ,
Mark Carver wrote:

Yes, Black Hill COM 7 and 8 will move to 55/56 in September this year.

Is there a list of the transmitters and dates for 55/56 anywhere Mark?

I have a spreadsheet, but it's not public domain I'm afraid.

However, the raw data for all sites right up until 2020 seems to be in
Digital UK's postcode checker, so it can be obtained using that on a
site by site basis, plugging in billions of postcodes.

--
Mark