Old March 21st 18, 08:44 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Mark Carver[_2_]

Default Crystal Palace retune confusion

On 21/03/2018 09:15, Max Demian wrote:
See:
https://www.a516digital.com/2018/03/...1st-march.html

This morning, I couldn't receive COM7 or COM8 at all, so I retuned.

According to the web page, COM7 (e.g. Channel 4+1 HD) is changing from
UHF 33 to 55. Actually it's now 32.

Hannington COM 7 is 32

Also, COM8 (e.g. CBeebies HD) is changing from UHF 35 to 56. Actually
it's now 34.

Hannington COM 8 is 34

Both are strength 38%, quality 100% (on My Humax Fox) - the others are
75%/100%.

Have they changed their plans, or will I have to retune again later today?

No, CP has moved COM 7 and 8 to 55/56 overnight, sounds as if your
aerial is a Group A, and it's picking up Hannington off the back ?

--
Mark