Old March 16th 18, 04:00 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Chris Green

Default Weather warnings

Scott wrote:
Why do they use yellow and amber, which seem to me to be very similar?
Should they not choose colours that are totally dissimilar, as with
electrical cables? Anyone with a visual impairment could be confused.

I agree, I hadn't even realised until recently that there were two
different levels called yellow and amber. Traffic light middle light
is called both yellow and amber so one would assume they're the same.

Surely red, orange, yellow would be more obvious.

--
Chris Green
ยท