Old March 16th 18, 03:04 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Java Jive[_2_]

Default Never Pay For Cable Or Subscriptions Again? This Device AllowsYou To Watch Anything For Free!

On 16/03/2018 07:42, Robin wrote:

It seems to me a US site, giving prices in dollars, with ads from US
vendors.

Yes, but it's coming up as a very prominent ad on some sites I use here
in the UK, and, as I've said already, it seems calculated to mislead.

So I am unclear what the ASA or TV licensing can do. I don't
think we have an internet firewall around the UK.* And I expect the
FCO's diplomats (and 00 operatives) are busy elsewhere.

Well yes, that's why I posted it here rather than reporting it myself!
Perhaps I should've included a smiley!