Old March 16th 18, 02:47 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Default Never Pay For Cable Or Subscriptions Again? This Device Allows You To Watch Anything For Free!

I'm sure. I think the Fuba indoor FM aerial for over 50 quid did in fact
work quite well despite looking like a norsemans helmet that an elephant had
sat on.

"Phi" wrote in message
news
I bought something like this for the radio, from a shop in Lisle Street 60
years ago for 3/9

"Brian Gaff" wrote in message
news
Yes this has been going on for several months now.
Its obviously an Arfur Daley organisation who has managed to get hold of
a load of half useless junk and wants to get shot of them to make some
dosh.

"Max Demian" wrote in message
o.uk...
On 15/03/2018 20:13, Java Jive wrote:
http://getyourfox.com/cut-the-cord-w... AEgJQzfD_BwE

Comments on a postcard, please, to the Advertising Standards Authority
and/or TV Licensing.

It's just advertising an indoor amplified aerial for terrestrial TV,
which may or may not work in your area. Nothing to be fussed about.

--
Max Demian