Old March 16th 18, 10:23 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Max Demian

Default Never Pay For Cable Or Subscriptions Again? This Device AllowsYou To Watch Anything For Free!

On 15/03/2018 23:51, Java Jive wrote:
On 15/03/2018 22:50, Max Demian wrote:
On 15/03/2018 20:13, Java Jive wrote:
http://getyourfox.com/cut-the-cord-w... AEgJQzfD_BwE

Comments on a postcard, please, to the Advertising Standards
Authority and/or TV Licensing.

It's just advertising an indoor amplified aerial for terrestrial TV,
which may or may not work in your area. Nothing to be fussed about.

I don't think I can agree¬* -¬* "Never Pay For Cable Or Subscriptions
Again" gives the impression that it can replace cable or subscription
TV, but it can not because a terrestrial receiver won't receive that
same selection of channels (and anyway you'd still need to pay the TV
Licence to use it).¬* It seems clear to me that the catchphrase is
intended to convey a false impression, but we'll see what others think.

That's just the headline to attract attention. Actually reading the ad
makes clear what they are offering.

--
Max Demian