Old March 15th 18, 10:51 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Java Jive[_2_]

Default Never Pay For Cable Or Subscriptions Again? This Device AllowsYou To Watch Anything For Free!

On 15/03/2018 22:50, Max Demian wrote:
On 15/03/2018 20:13, Java Jive wrote:
http://getyourfox.com/cut-the-cord-w... AEgJQzfD_BwE

Comments on a postcard, please, to the Advertising Standards Authority
and/or TV Licensing.

It's just advertising an indoor amplified aerial for terrestrial TV,
which may or may not work in your area. Nothing to be fussed about.

I don't think I can agree - "Never Pay For Cable Or Subscriptions
Again" gives the impression that it can replace cable or subscription
TV, but it can not because a terrestrial receiver won't receive that
same selection of channels (and anyway you'd still need to pay the TV
Licence to use it). It seems clear to me that the catchphrase is
intended to convey a false impression, but we'll see what others think.