Old March 15th 18, 08:44 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Jeff Gaines

Default Weather Women

On 15/03/2018 in message
wrote:

Have you not also noticed that the weather is getting worse. Once again
its raining outside when I plan on going to Tesco.

Its probably the squeaky voices.

I think it's since they started using that foreign forecast company.

The forecast here for today was non-stop rain so I arranged 3 deliveries
since the mutt won't go out in the rain. The forecast has now been updated
and the rain won't start until 19:00. I feel cheated :-)

--
Jeff Gaines Wiltshire UK
There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home.