Old March 15th 18, 08:39 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Default Weather Women

There is a female reporter often used on N Irish items who when she starts
to talk fast its completely unintelligible. Sorry don't know her name.
I have no issue with accents but somebody does need to have a moderation
roll and the tact to have a few words with some people.

"Jeff Gaines" wrote in message
On 14/03/2018 in message Phi wrote:

I have noticed over the last few years that women reading the weather
forecast on the BBC seem to be rising in voice frequency. That skinny one
on Look North has a very high pitched voice, to the point of being
irritating.

Have you come across Laura Trevelyan on BBC News 24 yet? She can barely
speak English.

--
Jeff Gaines Wiltshire UK
If you ever find something you like buy a lifetime supply because they