Old March 12th 18, 03:50 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Default What I'd like to see.

Yeah, bet its multiplatform so will not have windows access apis built into
it like most of these very clever programs I've tested over the years.
brian

"Phi" wrote in message
news
I found an application called TeaTV the other day...not tried it yet, but
it looks promising.

"Brian Gaff" wrote in message
news
Is a third party web site where you could get one log in and every
program and variant, ie AD etc, could be accessed from it. Surely this
should not be hard to do?
I'm talking free to air here of course.