Old March 11th 18, 03:55 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Jim Lesurf[_2_]

Default Paranoia or real effect?

In article , Bill Wright
wrote:
Reflected signals from rapidly moving wind turbine blades cause
cancellation and reinforcement effects that can put deep notches in a
mux.

I was wondering about the doppler from the plane's velocity. But you remind
me that the fan blades might also generate quite a lot of doppler on the
reflections. But I've not worked out the velocity needed to shift each
subcarrier by the difference in frequency between subcarriers.