Old March 11th 18, 11:30 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Jim Lesurf[_2_]

Default Paranoia or real effect?

In article , R.
Mark Clayton wrote:
We are after all in a very strong signal area here, and I'd have
thought it most unlikely that a properly installed aerial would have
this problem, which leaves either paranoia or a faulty installation.

Brian

Perhaps s/he has Freesat and is very close to the airport. Can't see a
mechanism otherwise.

RX being overloaded by some signals from the plane adding to the "strong"
ones from Freeview? i.e. matter of an RX that accepts and is overloaded by
out of band input at a high power level?