Old March 11th 18, 10:07 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Default Paranoia or real effect?

I was talking to somebody a week or so back who swears their freeview goes
blacky and stutters whenever a plane from Heathrow goes over.
Now in the good old analogue days you could detect aircraft flutter quite
easily, how would you go about it on a digital system. I did not rise to the
bait of suggesting I go around as to be honest there would be little I could
do.

We are after all in a very strong signal area here, and I'd have thought it
most unlikely that a properly installed aerial would have this problem,
which leaves either paranoia or a faulty installation.