Old March 8th 18, 10:20 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Max Demian

Default The inteligence of pizza delivery drivers.

On 08/03/2018 19:41, tim... wrote:

"Brian Gaff" wrote in message
news

I'm standing at the door talking to somebody on a block of flats in a
council estate, they are all called something house wotsit court etc
all with names of ex council leaders or smart ass developers.
Along comes this guy with a pizza and asks with a slight accident.
Is thisĀ* Basketball court.
I look at him, well in his direction and say, now does it look like
one, its a block of flats.

I live in a block of flats and my address is XX Something Drive, cos
they have just numbered the 9 flats in the block as a continuation of
the street numbers.

That works fine for a new build road or the end of a cul-de-sac. Better
than a flat number in a named block as there can be confusion if two
blocks are in the same postcode. Also people don't know whether you live
in a teeny flat or a great mansion from the address.

--
Max Demian