Old March 8th 18, 07:41 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
tim...[_2_]

Default The inteligence of pizza delivery drivers.

"Brian Gaff" wrote in message
news
I'm standing at the door talking to somebody on a block of flats in a
council estate, they are all called something house wotsit court etc all
with names of ex council leaders or smart ass developers.
Along comes this guy with a pizza and asks with a slight accident.
Is this Basketball court.
I look at him, well in his direction and say, now does it look like one,
its a block of flats.

I live in a block of flats and my address is XX Something Drive, cos they
have just numbered the 9 flats in the block as a continuation of the street
numbers.

tim