Old March 8th 18, 06:25 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Default Alexa TV Guide Skill

Has anyone managed to make this do anything sensible?
I seem to be able to get bbc 1 and occasionally what is on any channel now
or at a certain time, but ask it for a list for tonight it goes off and
tells you what it thinks are the best things on, not the complete list or
even a few from your favourites list. Most times it completely fouls up
saying stuff like there is no channel called itv tonight.
I have found many other list type skills that perform well, its about time
they updated their skill and got it to do what it says on the tin, so to
speak.