Old March 7th 18, 02:19 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Default Winter Hill CH 31 COM 8

So is vintage tv hd then?

I have an sd only box. Are we eventually going to end up with door stops as
the scrag ends of sd are cobbled onto hd muxs?

"Bob Latham" wrote in message
Cannot get any signal on CH31 afterr todays "retune". Happens on two
TVs from two separate aeriels. One a wideband, t'other a C/D.

Befor retune CH 31 received OK, (e.g 82 Vintage TV and 109 CH 4+1
HD).

Anyone get anything on CH 31 from Winter Hill. (Before retune CH 31
received OK, e.g 82 Vintage TV and 109 CH 4+1 HD).

I may be wrong but I thought all transmitters that broadcast com7 and com8
now were using C56 and C56 as a national SFN. Certainly Sutton Coldfield
is.

Bob.