Old March 5th 18, 05:48 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Jeff Layman[_2_]

Default As planned I upgraded my TV equipment

On 05/03/18 08:36, Bill Wright wrote:
.. We watched a Moroccan HD
channel the other night, for quite a long time. I was astonished at the
picture quality during a home-grown drama. It was significantly better
than UK HD. There seemed to be more colour shades available. Fine
differences in colour were visible. How can this be I wonder?

That's because it is de rigueur for any drama on British TV to be made
in a cellar at midnight, using a broken bulb for lighting.

I'll bet the Moroccan station even made the basic mistake of making
speech clear, too.

--

Jeff