Old March 5th 18, 10:06 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Indy Jess John

Default As planned I upgraded my TV equipment

On 05/03/2018 08:36, Bill Wright wrote:

I bought a Humax FVP-5000T 1TB receiver and because I'm incapacitated
Paul installed it for me. This was three days ago and so far I'm very
impressed by the receiver.
Annoyingly
the two Humaxes share the same remote handset codes.

Some Humaxes have an option to change the codes they respond to.
I don't know if either of yours fit that category (only one needs to).
It would be worth checking in the user manuals, but don't expect the
facility to be indexed so you might have to read through.