Old February 26th 18, 12:14 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Default Sudden expenditure

Oh dear sorry to hear that. There is little to be said only best wishes.
Lets hope that your quality of life increases exponentially.
brian

"Bill Wright" wrote in message
news
On 25/02/2018 20:44, James Heaton wrote:

Sorry to hear you're not well, did wonder what you meant in that other
thread.

Here's wishing you a speedy recovery!

Thank you. The fact is, they found a very high grade cancer so I've had a
major operation. It's 50/50 whether it's worked completely. The operation
has left me greatly weakened, with poor mobility, and hardly able to eat.