Old February 26th 18, 11:04 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Jim Lesurf[_2_]

Default Sudden expenditure

In article , Andrew
wrote:
On 25/02/2018 18:18, Woody wrote:
You won't go far wrong with a Miele Bill, we have friends in Germany
that have one still going strong after 30+ years!

But how much will you spend on bags over that period ?. Miele 'hoover'
bags are not cheap.

CPC (and presumably others) also sell bags that fit them. But I don't know
if there is a significant difference in practical quality/suitability.

Personally, I'm very happy with the Miele cleaner we got a few years ago.
If only because it is so much quieter than any previous cleaner. Seems to
do the job fine.