Old February 20th 18, 08:06 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Default C4 HD to leave Freesat on Thur 22nd Feb

This seems like going backwards rather does it not? I thought the future was
hd. maybe since the programs are often so bad they hardly need hd!

"Mark Carver" wrote in message
....it would seem from emails being received today by Freesat punters

Quote:-

"We're sorry to announce that All 4 and 4HD will be leaving Freesat on
Thursday 22nd February, 2018.

Channel 4 is still available in standard definition, but any recordings
you have scheduled for 4HD will need to be re-set in SD (via channel 104).

E4, More 4, 4seven and Film4 remain unaffected and can be accessed via the
TV guide as usual, but the rollback guide and catch-up TV for all of the
Channel 4 channels will no longer be available via your Freesat box.

If you have any questions about these changes please read our Q&A here,
and to find out where else you can watch All 4 please visit
all4.com/how-to-watch "

End Quote

--
Mark