Old February 20th 18, 02:39 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
PeterC

Default C4 HD to leave Freesat on Thur 22nd Feb

On Tue, 20 Feb 2018 13:50:42 +0000, Mark Carver wrote:

....it would seem from emails being received today by Freesat punters

Quote:-

"We˘re sorry to announce that All 4 and 4HD will be leaving Freesat on
Thursday 22nd February, 2018.

Channel 4 is still available in standard definition, but any recordings
you have scheduled for 4HD will need to be re-set in SD (via channel 104).

E4, More 4, 4seven and Film4 remain unaffected and can be accessed via
the TV guide as usual, but the rollback guide and catch-up TV for all of
the Channel 4 channels will no longer be available via your Freesat box.

If you have any questions about these changes please read our Q&A here,
and to find out where else you can watch All 4 please visit
all4.com/how-to-watch "

End Quote

For 2 or 3 days now Ch 4 HD has had at most 5 days on Freesat EPG. This
might be coincidental, as it was like that a couple of weeks ago.
There isn't usually much on Ch 4 itself, but I'm glad that Film 4 is staying
as there are a few films that don't appear elsewhere.
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away