Old February 7th 18, 12:30 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
John Hall[_2_]

Default BBC's new Weather website - where have the isobars gone?

In message , Ian Jackson
writes
The BBC have introduced a new, improved style of presenting the weather.

On their website, there no longer appears to be a proper 'Jack Scott'
weather map (Surface Pressure Chart), as per
https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/public/...re/#?tab=surfa
cePressureColour&fcTime=1517918400

Is it there somewhere, and I can't find it - or do the BBC feel that
nobody was interested?

I suspect that MeteoGroup, who have now taken over from the Met Office,
should take much of the credit, though presumably the BBC would have had
an input.
--
John Hall
"Hegel was right when he said that we learn from history