Old February 4th 18, 08:52 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Johnny B Good[_2_]

Default Unprofessional stations

On Sun, 04 Feb 2018 08:32:11 +0000, Brian Gaff wrote:

Seems to me that these automated tv stations with pre recorded
continuity are only as good as the person who checks them. So often the
wrong announcment goes out, such as a plug for a show including its time
at the end of the show itself, making it bleedin obvious its canned.

Are you including "Dave" in this list of automated stations? Going by
my, thankfully infrequent, experiences of recording their "Zapped" mini-
series and their new Red Dwarf episodes (including repeats of older
episodes), I'd say that you aught to include "Dave" in your automated TV
stations list. Canned Continuity, wether it's wrong or not, gets
irritatingly "Old real fast".

--
Johnny B Good